Gluten and Dairy Free Lamb Curry
Clean lamb curry recipe, using ginger, turmeric and cardamom pods have a great inflammatory effects on the body.
500g diced lamb shoulder
7 cardamom pods
1 tin plum tomatoes
4 cloves crused garlic
1 tsp chilli powder
Coconut yogurt (coyo)
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees
2. Put lamb in oven dish, drizzle over 2 tsp of melted coconut oil, season with salt and pepper and put in the oven for 20 mins
3. In the mean time make your home made curry paste, (you can shop buy this if not celiac but I found most of the contain wheat) blend ginger, garlic. 1/2 onion, chilli powder, turmeric, 1 tsp melted coconut oil and 3tbsp water.
4. Chop up your other 1/2 onion and lightly bash your cardamom pods. Take the lamb out stir in 2/3 tbsp curry paste, onion and cohesion pods, and plum tomatoes cover with tin foil return to the oven for 70mins
5. After 70 mins take out of the oven and stir in 100g coconut yoghurt or coconut milk. Return to the oven for 10 mins uncovered.
6. Serve up with salad or cauliflower rice.