Crispy baked chicken wings with yoghurt dip
14 chicken wings (You can use any chicken you like, but cooking times will vary)
300ml butter milk (if you can't find butter milk, then use regular milk and juice of 1 lemon) Use almond or coconut milk for DF option
2 Garlic, minced
1tbsp Tabasco sauce
100g Doves farm Gluten free flour (or use wholemeal flour if you don't want/have GF)
1tsp black pepper
1tsp white pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp chilli flakes
1 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp sesame seeds
100ml natural yoghurt
1 garlic, minced use soya yoghurt for DF option
Fresh dill, chopped
Fresh parsley, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
Lemon juice to taste
Beef and chorizo meatballs with roasted pepper sauce and butternut squash
500g lean mince beef
200g chorizo, finely chopped
1 garlic, minced
½ onion, grated
2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
1 tbsp Paprika
4 Red peppers, deseeded and halved
6 tomatoes, halved
2 garlic, whole
Salt and pepper
1 whole butternut squash, cut lengthways and seeds removed
Salt and pepper to taste
Banana and Pecan Muffins
Makes 8 muffins
•240g rice or buckwheat flour
•240ml Almond milk
•120ml Agave Syrup
•1tsp baking powder
• 2 bananas (mashed)
•250g crushed Pecans
•1/4 tbsp salt
•100ml coconut oil
• cashew butter for topping (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Grease up muffin tins with coconut oil.
Pour mixture into tin
Put in the oven for 18-20 mins 160 degrees C
Leave to cool for 5 mins decorate with pecans and cashew butter 💝
Gluten and Dairy Free Lamb Curry
Clean lamb curry recipe, using ginger, turmeric and cardamom pods have a great inflammatory effects on the body.
500g diced lamb shoulder
7 cardamom pods
1 tin plum tomatoes
4 cloves crused garlic
1 tsp chilli powder
Coconut yogurt (coyo)
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees
2. Put lamb in oven dish, drizzle over 2 tsp of melted coconut oil, season with salt and pepper and put in the oven for 20 mins
3. In the mean time make your home made curry paste, (you can shop buy this if not celiac but I found most of the contain wheat) blend ginger, garlic. 1/2 onion, chilli powder, turmeric, 1 tsp melted coconut oil and 3tbsp water.
4. Chop up your other 1/2 onion and lightly bash your cardamom pods. Take the lamb out stir in 2/3 tbsp curry paste, onion and cohesion pods, and plum tomatoes cover with tin foil return to the oven for 70mins
5. After 70 mins take out of the oven and stir in 100g coconut yoghurt or coconut milk. Return to the oven for 10 mins uncovered.
6. Serve up with salad or cauliflower rice.
Today is rest day.. That means lowering my carbs and upping those healthy fats 💗
Perfect low carb snack
Tangy chilli lettuce tacos.
These babies are tooo easy 👌
Makes 6 mini tacos
150g lean grass fed mince
1 garlic clove
1tsp smoked paprika
8 cherry tomatos
Juice 1/2 lime
Baby gem lettuce
Organic Mayo or Greek yoghurt
1. Fry up mince, chilli, garlic and smoke paprika in a tsp of coconut oil
2. For guacamole blitz tomatos, avocado, cucumber and lime juice in a blender
3. Assemble 6 baby gem lettuce leaves on a plate
4. Divide gucamole into leaves
5. Divide chilli into leaves
6. Drizzle on a tiny bit of organic mayo if dairy free or Greek yoghurt for all you milk lovers out there
7. Eat uppppp girrrrrrrl 💪💗😍
Boxing Day in my house means cheese, pâté and crackers for dayyyys!
This meal particularly sucks when you can't eat cheese or crackers and there is no gluten and dairy free pâté to be found anywhere.
So mum has bought me some oatcakes saying 'I don't know what your going to put on them but here you go'
Ummm thanks ... To avoid having a mouth like a cement mixture whilst Chowing down on some dry gluten free oatcakes. I decided I want pâté and I want it nowwwww!!! 😈
I have replaced butter or butter replacement with coconut oil as we had none in the house and all the shops are closed, but feel free to use them instead.
100g chicken/turkey livers
1 garlic clove
2 slices of chopped bacon
Salt and pepper to taste.
In 2 tsp coconut oil
Put in a blender and Blend 👍
Put pate mixture in a small ramekin
Melt 1 more tsp of coconut oil and pour over the top.
Leave to cool in the fridge for an hour.
Sweet Potato and Bacon Biscuits
Gluten Free Sugar Free Dairy Free Grain Free
Perfect as a snack or for breakfast on the go 😊 these savoury biscuits are amazing
Kcal per biscuit 122
Makes 8 biscuits
3x Sweet potatoes
1x tsp baking powder
2x tbsp almond or coconut flour
6 rashers of bacon
pepper to taste