Banana and Pecan Muffins
Makes 8 muffins
•240g rice or buckwheat flour
•240ml Almond milk
•120ml Agave Syrup
•1tsp baking powder
• 2 bananas (mashed)
•250g crushed Pecans
•1/4 tbsp salt
•100ml coconut oil
• cashew butter for topping (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Grease up muffin tins with coconut oil.
Pour mixture into tin
Put in the oven for 18-20 mins 160 degrees C
Leave to cool for 5 mins decorate with pecans and cashew butter 💝
Gluten and Dairy Free Lamb Curry
Clean lamb curry recipe, using ginger, turmeric and cardamom pods have a great inflammatory effects on the body.
500g diced lamb shoulder
7 cardamom pods
1 tin plum tomatoes
4 cloves crused garlic
1 tsp chilli powder
Coconut yogurt (coyo)
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees
2. Put lamb in oven dish, drizzle over 2 tsp of melted coconut oil, season with salt and pepper and put in the oven for 20 mins
3. In the mean time make your home made curry paste, (you can shop buy this if not celiac but I found most of the contain wheat) blend ginger, garlic. 1/2 onion, chilli powder, turmeric, 1 tsp melted coconut oil and 3tbsp water.
4. Chop up your other 1/2 onion and lightly bash your cardamom pods. Take the lamb out stir in 2/3 tbsp curry paste, onion and cohesion pods, and plum tomatoes cover with tin foil return to the oven for 70mins
5. After 70 mins take out of the oven and stir in 100g coconut yoghurt or coconut milk. Return to the oven for 10 mins uncovered.
6. Serve up with salad or cauliflower rice.
Today is rest day.. That means lowering my carbs and upping those healthy fats 💗
Perfect low carb snack
Tangy chilli lettuce tacos.
These babies are tooo easy 👌
Makes 6 mini tacos
150g lean grass fed mince
1 garlic clove
1tsp smoked paprika
8 cherry tomatos
Juice 1/2 lime
Baby gem lettuce
Organic Mayo or Greek yoghurt
1. Fry up mince, chilli, garlic and smoke paprika in a tsp of coconut oil
2. For guacamole blitz tomatos, avocado, cucumber and lime juice in a blender
3. Assemble 6 baby gem lettuce leaves on a plate
4. Divide gucamole into leaves
5. Divide chilli into leaves
6. Drizzle on a tiny bit of organic mayo if dairy free or Greek yoghurt for all you milk lovers out there
7. Eat uppppp girrrrrrrl 💪💗😍