Having a few majorly required days off, Being celiac and allergic to everything under the sun. My diet can sometimes be a bit plain and very samey!
So I'm on a mission to make some more dishes. Everything posted on my blog from this day on will be Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Sugar Free and 100% clean as a bean 💪
These babies are perfect for a snack in the day, pack in your tupperwear or have for a meal, hot or cold.
Macros per pepper half
2x 110g Tinned Salmon
1 x juice lime
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 x avacado
30g mixed seeds
1. Heat oven to 160 degrees
2. Halve peppers and de seed. Place on baking tray spray with fry light. Put in the oven.
3. Put all other ingredients apart from the seeds in a blender and mix until creamy.
4. Stir the seeds into the mixture .
5. Take the peppers out of the oven and spoon the mixture in evenly.
6. You can now either serve with filling cold or put back in the oven for 5 mins to heat through.
Super tasty and and filled with gooooood fats 💗👌
Linda Anne Adamson
My Goal... to make people happy with the skin they are in. To make the best of what they have got.